SSC Applications

এসএসসি পরীক্ষায় সাধারণত চার ধরনের application থেকে প্রশ্ন করা হয় l এগুলো হলো:

1. Application for individual personal interest (একক ব্যক্তিগত স্বার্থে আবেদন) l 

2. Application for collective personal interest (সামস্টিক ব্যক্তিগত স্বার্থে আবেদন) l 

3. Application for institutional academic welfare interest (প্রতিষ্ঠানের কল্যাণমূলক  স্বার্থে আবেদন) l 

4. Application for public interest (জনকল্যাণমূলক স্বার্থে আবেদন) l 



ধারাবাহিকভাবে উক্ত চার ধরনের application নিয়ে আলোচনা করা হলো:



1. Application for individual personal interest (একক ব্যক্তিগত স্বার্থে আবেদন) বলতে সেই সব applicationকে  বুঝায় যেখানে শিক্ষার্থীরা নিজের কোন প্রয়োজনে প্রতিষ্ঠান প্রধানের কাছে আবেদন করে থাকে l যেমন: 

1. Application for leave for 3 days

2. Application for leave after 2nd period/early

3. Application for leave in advance

4. Application for leave of absence

5. Application for testimonial

6. Application for transfer certificate/TC

7. Application for help from stipend fund

8. Application for full free studentship


নিচের ফরমেটটি দিয়ে application for individual personal interest এর সবগুলো application লেখা যাবে l


Format 01

Headmaster,

Hazi Abdul Ahad High School and College, Golapganj, Sylhet.


Subject: Prayer for ______.


Dear Sir,

With due respect, I beg to state that I am a regular student of your esteemed institution in class 6/7/8/9/10 and I could not attend school / require your permission due to [Reason]. I therefore request your kind permission to [State Purpose / Request]. My father works as a farmer and our family income is limited.


I shall be highly obliged for your kind consideration.


Yours obediently,

Ahmadullah Abrar

Roll No: 01


প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা উপরের এই formatটি ব্যবহার করে তোমরা উপরে উল্লেখিত application for individual personal interest এর সবগুলো application 

খুব সহজেই শিখতে পারো নিচের templateটি ফিলাপ করে করে l


Format 01

Section

Template

What to fill

Date + Heading

Headmaster,

Hazi Abdul Ahad High School and College, Golapganj, Sylhet.


Purpose of Application

Subject: Prayer for ______.


Salution

Dear Sir,


Opening +

Identity

With due respect, I beg to state that I am a regular student of your esteemed institution in class 6/7/8/9/10


Reason / Cause

and I could not attend school / require your permission due to [Reason].

1. my sister’s marriage ceremony from 5 to 7 January 2. my headache after second period 3. my sister’s marriage ceremony from 5 to 7 January 4. Illness 5. a testimonial for admission in college 6. my father’s official transfer to Dhaka 7. financial crisis 8. financial crisis 

Request / Purpose

I therefore request your kind permission to [State Purpose / Request].

1. leave for 3 days 2. leave after 2nd period 3. leave in advance 4. leave of absence 5. a testimonial 6. TC 7. Help from poor fund 8. Full free studentship 

Optional Additional Details

My father works as a farmer and our family income is limited.


Closing

I shall be highly obliged for your kind consideration.


Signature

Yours obediently,

Ahmadullah Abrar

Roll No: 01



Will be continued...........

Comments